Please note that only products purchased from Pakerson Digital Boutique (www.pakerson.it) will be accepted for return. If you wish to return an item purchased from one of other Pakerson stores, please contact the shop where you originally purchased the item for their Return Policy.
Further, please, be aware that for special ordered items, non-stock items, discontinued items, and made-to-measure items, returns, refunds and size exchanges are not accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To initiate a return, first you must contact the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify your intention to return the goods. You will soon receive your necessary return request authorization e-mail by our Customer Care Service.
To withdraw from the contract you must use the Return Form that you will find inside the package. You must return the products to the Seller within fourteen (14) working days after the date on which you received the products.
For orders above 100 euro, the Seller will withhold a flat rate of 30 euro from the refund equal to the amount previously paid by Pakerson o ship and deliver the purchased products to your address.
The only expenses to your account include:
- transport costs borne previously for receiving the goods at your address (except in the case of availing of free-of-charge delivery entirely to the account of the Seller) plus 30 euro (for orders above 100 euro) equal to the amount previously paid by Pakerson to ship and deliver the purchased products to your address;
- shipping costs for returning the purchased products to the Seller.
- As the Customer assumes full responsibility in case of damage of returned product/s during shipping, we strongly recommend Customers to purchase shipping insurance. Further, in case your country is not a EU Member State, you will be responsible for any import taxes incurred by the Seller. We recommend the Customes to use a trackable shipping method since it protects them if their items get lost in the post.
The Right to Withdraw is understood as exercised correctly when - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described above - the following conditions are fully complied with:
1. Notification must be sent by email to email@example.com to inform the Seller of the returning of the goods and a return request authorization e-mail must be received from the Seller;
2. The Return Form must be correctly filled out in capital letters and forwarded to the Seller together with the goods within ten (10) working days after receipt of the products.
3. The products must not have been used, worn, or damaged.
4. The products must be returned in their original packaging.
5. The returned products must be delivered to the Seller within ten (10) working days after the date on which the Customer received the products.
The Customer must send the products to the following return address:
Reso per Boutique Digitale Pakerson
Via Fonda, 9
50050 Cerreto Guidi (FI)
If the Right to Withdraw is exercised according to the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph, the Seller will reimburse any sums already paid for the purchase of the products, net of the shipping expenses borne by the Seller as per the established terms and methods.
The sums will be refunded in the shortest possible time and in all cases, the reimbursement procedure will be activated within thirty (30) days after the date on which the Seller learns that you wish to exercise the right to withdraw, once the correct execution of the aforementioned terms and conditions has been ascertained. The Seller will withhold the delivery expenses from the refund that shall be to your account, plus a flat rate of 30 euro (for orders above 100 euro) equal to the amount previously paid by the Seller to ship and deliver the purchased products to your address.
If you fail to comply with all the methods and terms for exercising your right to withdraw as specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller; nevertheless, you may have the products sent back to you at your expense and in the same conditions in which they were returned to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller shall be entitled to keep the products in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
Refunds: terms and conditions
After the products have been returned, the Seller will check that they are compliant with the terms and conditions laid down in the previous paragraph. In the event of a successful outcome of the inspection, the Seller will send you an email confirming acceptance of the returned products.
Irrespective of the payment method you used, the Seller will make the refund in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty (30) days after the date of notification of the exercising of your right to withdraw, following verification of correct execution of said right and acceptance of the returned products.
If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is not the same subject who has made payment of the sums owed for their purchase, in the event of exercising the right to withdraw, the Seller will refund the amounts to the subject making the payment.